All Monte De Oro Wines are shipped from our Winery in Temecula, California. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot ship internationally.
Our shipping process is as follows:
- Orders are filled Monday through Friday as expeditiously as as possible, and on average, take less than 48 hours.
- Unless otherwise requested, orders are shipped via Fed Ex/UPS Ground. Rates vary according to service provider, weight and size, and delivery location of the order.
- Please note: FedEx/UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, nor can packages be left without a signature. All packages must be signed for on delivery by an adult who is at least 21 years of age and who should be prepared to provide photo identification.
- Alcohol may only be purchased by, and delivered to, individuals of legal drinking age (21 years or older.)
- Monte De Oro Winery is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. For your convenience, we have included limits and restrictions for the states we are permitted to ship to.
- If your order is being shipped to a climate that is unusually hot or unusually cold, it is recommended you request that your order be shipped “Next Day”. We accept no liability for any orders damaged or affected by weather. If you are concerned, please feel free to discuss this with us when placing your order.
- Online wine orders can not be returned or exchanged.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Winery at 951-491-6551.